It has been a long time since I have posted anything on here. I'm going to try my best to post on here weekly with new Rowan Activities. Instead of all the e-mails. lol.....
Well we went to Galveston Island for Our First Family vacation. It was so much fun. MaKenna loved the beach, but did not like the ocean. She was fine as long as you were in there with her. Jonathan enjoyed having 7 days off in a row. Uusally he works 6-7 in a row. It was nice just to do whatever we wanted with out a schedule. We stayed in a house. MaKenna loved that it had all wood floors. She ran up and down the hallways. Busted her lip for the first of many times I have a feeling. We did a lot of sight seeing. Saw all the IKE damage. It went for miles. Ate at some really good resturants and did lots of family bonding. Enjoy all the pictures. Can't wait for our Mommie-Daddy Vacation next. Before we try for our Second child.

No comments:
Post a Comment