So we went to Aunt Ronda and Uncle Steve's for the 4th. So much fun. It is my middle sister's birthday, so we celebrate both. Sendyl is lucky she always gets fireworks on her birthday...MaKenna had a great time. She loves swimming pools. No waves there. It is our family tradition that we make homemade ice cream. And no we do not use the automatic ice cream maker. You have to turn to get your share. This year we did banana and cherry. It was so wonderful. It reminded me of being a little girl. My grandparents use to host all the family get togethers when I was younger and we always swam and made ice cream. It was very special this year to have my daughter get to enjoy the things I did as a child. (tear) We have done a lot of family things on my side of the family the past 3 months since Megan is getting married on Saturday. It has been nice to see family so much in one year. It has made us all closer I believe. Here are some pictures of the family. I took the video camera to make sure that I got everyone on it this year. My digital camera needed to be charged. Hope everyone had a great 4th. Next is Megan's wedding. Can't wait for those pictures.......
July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the painted toe nails in the pic of her on the pool mat! You are not so good at updates! :) Miss you guys.
ReplyDelete