

Wow...time is going by so fast. I can not believe that it is already February. A lot has gone on in the past few months. MaKenna is now 9.5 months old, I'm back to staying at home with MaKenna and Jonathan ended up getting nights for his new shift. We are going to have a hard time adjusting to his new schedule, but we knew it was going to happen one day. I'm in the process of looking for a part-time job that will allow me to be with MaKenna and have more time with Jonathan. The wine bar was too much for us. We never had Family time or couple time. We never saw each other since Jon worked during the day and I was working at night.
Life is great. MaKenna is talking up a storm. Momma, Dada, Up, Hey, Hi, and she is trying to say Doggie. She is a handful, but would not trade her for the world.

Update your blog! :) Shes almost 1, it's unbelievable isnt it?
ReplyDelete