November 25, 2008

Santa and MaKenna Kaye


Wow...I can not believe it is already that time of year. Time is flying by very fast. MaKenna and I went to do some Christmas shopping today and we ran into Santa at the mall. I thought that she would be fine with him. Oh was I wrong. He talked to her and she freaked out. She screamed like some one was killing her. I'm sure everyone in Grapevine heard her. I have never heard her scream so loud and long. They took the picture, and she was still crying after I picked her up. She would not let me place her in her stroller at all!! So I carried her and pushed the stroller for 4 longs hours. She is becoming a Drama Queen. But I guess I should have known it was going to happen. She is MY Daughter!!

1 comment:

  1. well, all things considered, it is a cure picture, she isn't screaming :) Mine wasnt great either. I am going to try again. He wasnt upset, but he was really confused! haha, hes 7 months old today!

    ReplyDelete