October 30, 2009

Long Time....No post!!!!
















Well I can not believe it has been this long since I posted anything on here. I'm so sorry. Well let's see what has been going on....A LOT!! MaKenna is 1 and a half years old. I can not believe that. Time is flying by so fast. Jonathan is still on the night shift, but has weekends off. Well suppose to, he picks up a lot of over time and off duty. I started with my trainer in September to compete in a bodybuilding/Figure competition in April 2010. Life is GREAT. We have been so busy with life that I hardly have time to get on the computer. Thank goodness for my blackberry. I can stay connected with Facebook 24/7...lol...Well I'm going to try to get better and make time to post new things as they happen. Here are some recent pictures of us all. ENJOY!!! Happy Halloween!!!!










1 comment:

  1. Jon is just like Joey, you could post a picture from today or 5 years ago and he would look the exact same :)

    ReplyDelete