WOW....ok, so MaKenna is crawling and doing a monkey walk. She thinks she is old enough to walk. Please God give me the strength. Life as I have known it is now over. She is everywhere. Don't get me wrong. I love the fact that she is growing and learning new things, but I do not have enough hours in the day to do all the things I need to do now. She is so funny. She knows that she has learned something so new. She will look up at me and laugh. (Look at me mommie, you will not be able to catch me soon)This is what I see on her face as I smile back and think (Oh, child you are trouble) God blessed me with a girl, so that I now know what my mom as been through 3 times over. As I type this she is pulling up on her bouncer so that she can stand. I'm not sure I'm ready for all that she thinks she is ready for. Pray for me! I'm off to watch my child grow before my eyes and get into what danger she thinks is GREAT!!!!!
October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Amazing, I can't believe she is doing so many things already. We are right behind you :)
ReplyDelete